Friday, April 4, 2008
Creative Camera Work!
I am proud to say that our children are some good photographers! Case in point? Check out their blogs... (see sidebar). I decided to change the photo on our title, and when Opa saw me hard at work, he asked for me to use a beautiful photograph that Lynne took on the occasion of a Benham family trip up Provo Canyon last fall. I hope that she doesn't mind, but I went ahead and uploaded the picture and it certainly is lovely. Lynne, we hope you don't mind our borrowing your camera work to enhance our blog..... For other examples of great pictures, check out those featured on the sidebar. Dave took all of the shots of our beautiful Utah scenery, with the exception of the last scenic shot, of a rainbow at Josh and Amanda's wedding. That one was taken by Jacob's sweetheart, Sheree, who is studying photography at University of South Alabama. Opa and I are appreciative of all our children, official and unofficial who share their talents to enhance our blog. We love yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Merry the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I have always admired Lynne's ability to take great pictures. In fact, my favorite picture ever of my two girls was one that Lynne took of them at Cottage Hill Park. She was so sweet to make copies for me and I will cherish it forever! She definitely has many talents!
Post a Comment